ProSpark offers various types of UHF radios. One of them is the Uniden Mini UH5000 5W Compact UHF radio. The installation costs are included in the package price.
The UH5000 is a 5W unit with 80 Channels built for reliable but compact UHF communications. It is equipped with a Flip LCD display which allows reverse mounting as well as a large icon display. It automatically adjusts the incoming audio to comparable levels by detecting narrowband and wideband transmission.
The AT850BK antenna included in the package is a durable elevated feed and fibreglass whip with stainless steel spring. It is a solid choice for all-terrain driving needs.
What is included in the package?
- Uniden Mini UH5000
- Antenna AT850BK
- All accessories required for the installation
- Installation of radio and antenna
What are optional add-ons?
Key features Uniden Mini UH5000:
- 80 UHF Narrowband Channels*
- Mini Compact Size: 100mm (W) x 24mm (H) x 80mm (D)
- Large LCD Display & Flip LCD Feature
- 7 Colour LCD/Backlit Options
- Built-In AVS Circuitry
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- Signal Strength and RF Power (S/RF) Meter
- Instant Channel Programming
- Open Scan
- Group Scan (GS) with Priority Channel Watch
- Monitor Function On/Off
- Duplex Capability
- Key Beep Function On/Off
- Rotary Channel Select
- Busy Channel Lock-out Function
- Call Tones
- Auto Squelch
- Volume Control
- Power On/Off Control Switch
- External Speaker Jack
- CTCSS (Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System) and DCS (Digital Coded Squelch) Codes
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built for Rugged Australia and New Zealand Conditions
Key features Antenna AT850BK:
- Elevated Feed & Fibreglass Whip
- 6.6 dBi Gain
- Heavy Duty Parallel Style Stainless Steel Spring
- Length 889mm
- Ground independent
- 4.5 Metres Low Loss Coax Cable
- Terminated FME Female Connector & PL259 Adaptor