ProSpark offers various types of UHF radios. The GME TX3500S is Australian designed and built quality with Digital Signal Processing Technology instead of analogue. The installation costs are included in the package price.
The compact 5W UHF radio comes with 80 Channels built for reliable but compact UHF communications. As most GME UHF radios, it comes with a 5-year warranty. The GME TX3500S is equipped with unique Full Spectrum Backlighting and an interference suppressing Advanced Signal Management System. It also includes features such as highly effective dynamic volume control and voice inversion scrambling options.
The AE4702B antenna included in the package is an adaptable fibreglass raydome antenna with stainless steel spring. with elevated feed base. It is an all-around antenna for heavy use including off-road terrain.
What is included in the package?
- GME TX3500S UHF radio
- Antenna AE4702B
- All accessories required for the installation
- Installation of radio and antenna
What are optional add-ons?
Key features of the GME TX3500S:
- 80 UHF Channels
- Advanced signal management
- Digital signal processing
- Dynamic Volume Control
- Wide/narrowband receive filters
- CTCSS & DCS
- Full spectrum backlighting
- Open and group scan mode
- Selectable priority channel
- Active channel transmit in scan
- Graphic signal strength meter
- Adjustable squelch control
- External speaker socket
- Die-cast chassis
- Designed and Built in Australia
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 128/2/117 mm
Key features Antenna AE4702B:
- Fibreglass Raydome Antenna
- Gain 6.6 dBi
- Heavy Duty Barrel Style Stainless Steel Spring
- Length 1200mm
- Ground independent
- 4.5 Metres Low Loss Coax Cable
- Terminated FME Female Connector and PL259 Adaptor