Welcome to the ProSpark website.
This website and online shop www.prosparkautoelectrical.com.au (website) is owned by ProSpark Auto Electrical (ProSpark) and operated on its behalf by Travis Matthew Lister (ABN 53 643 874 021).
If you do not agree with these terms, please discontinue using the website. Please contact us if you have any questions using the contact information below.
When you use any ProSpark service or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices or by posting e-mail messages or communications on the website or through the other ProSpark Services. You consent to receive communications from us electronically and agree that communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Copyright, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property Rights
Our website includes a variety of information including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data compilations (‘Content’). The Content is the property of ProSpark or its content suppliers and is protected by Australian and international copyright and authors’ rights laws and (where applicable) database right laws.
You must only use the ProSpark website for its permitted purpose and in accordance with these Conditions of Use and the applicable Condition of Sale Terms.
Please ensure that you do not:
- Copy, disassemble, distribute, adapt, reverse engineer, and/or re-utilise any content of ProSpark Service without our express written consent, including, without limitation, any product listings, descriptions, prices and account information;
- Utilise any data mining, scraper, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract parts of the ProSpark website or its content;
- Carry out disruptive activities that lead to a failure of the website or its functionality;
- Frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark of ProSpark or trademarks of third parties displayed on ProSpark that are the property of their respective owners.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer by your web browser. For example, cookies can be used by us to improve your experience with our website, and to track your activity on our website for the purpose of advertising our services to you on other websites (e.g., Google, Facebook, Instagram). You can disable the cookies in your browser.
Rights of Access and Use
All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or the Conditions of Sale are reserved and retained by ProSpark.
You may not misuse the ProSpark website but only use it as permitted by the Conditions and in accordance with law.
Please do nut use the ProSpark website in any way that:
- May cause an interruption, damage, or impairment to the ProSpark website;
- Harms or interferes in any way with another user of the ProSpark website;
- Is fraudulent, a criminal, or unlawful activity;
- Is not permitted according to the Conditions of Use and Conditions of Sale.
All users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account regardless of whether the activities are authorised by you or undertaken by you, and we are not responsible for unauthorised access to or use of your password or account. Do not share your account login details.
If we have concerns with your account or account activity, we reserve the right to take action on your account. This includes actions such as refusing service and suspending or restricting your account.
Reviews, Comments & Other Content
Visitors may post reviews and comments, and send communication.
You must not post:
- Any content that is offensive in language which includes any language or content that is sexually oriented, sexually suggestive, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or contains racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind;
- Any content that contains software viruses,
- Any content that contains chain letters, mass mailings or any form of spam.
ProSpark reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
Disclaimer & Liability
The Content provided by ProSpark is provided by ProSpark and its partners without any warranties about its completeness or accuracy. ProSpark disclaims and does not make any warranty that the use of the website will be uninterrupted, error free, free of viruses, or harmful components.
ProSpark will not be responsible for any losses from the unavailability or inability to use the ProSpark website. ProSpark will not be liable to you in respect of any claim in relation to the website or the Content or these terms for any loss, damage, expense, loss of data or other incidental damages.
These conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland. Any dispute of any sort that might arise between the parties will only be adjudicated in the courts of Queensland. Each party consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in these courts.
Changes to the ProSpark Website
We reserve the right to cease providing, discontinue and make changes to any of the ProSpark website services at any time. You will be subject to the Conditions of Use and Conditions of Sale made available on the website at the time that you use the ProSpark website.
If any of these Conditions of Use is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
If you breach these Conditions of Use or Conditions of Sale and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use or Conditions of Sale.
Contact Details for ProSpark Auto Electrical:
ProSpark Auto Electrical
Phone: 07 5620 4999
Address: 5/26 Greg Chappell Drive, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220