The REDARC Smart Start® SBI12 battery isolator is a dual battery charging safety feature. The microprocessor-controlled duel battery isolator ensures that the start battery does not excessively discharge and simultaneously lets the auxiliary battery supply charge to non-essential loads. Non-essential loads include items such as fridges, auxiliary lighting, USBs, and chargers. Overall, the solenoid priority system helps protecting your vehicle against a flat battery.
- Provides 12 volt DC at 100A output current continuous rating
- Utilises power-saving technology (low-standby draw) and uses only around 0.15A when active
- LED warning indications for faults such as voltage drop, excessive current-draw conditions, and over-voltage
- Long-lasting silver contacts and surge protection
- Compact sizing
- Easy installation (wiring kit required)
- 2 Years Warranty
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 80mm/75mm/63mm
For heavy-duty operations with over 200A, REDARC offers additional Smart Start® models including SBI212 (12V 200A) and SBI224 (24V 100A).