The REDARC DC to DC BCDC1240D is a 12V 40A in-vehicle battery charger that can keep your auxiliary battery charged while driving. Its advanced charging technology allows it to charge from solar and DC inputs simultaneously. The charger has a Green Power Priority which means it will prioritise solar as charging option first before using the alternator as a resource.
With a wide range of additional features, the BCDC1240D is one of the more advanced battery chargers on the market.
The Australian-built charger can withstand weather and road trip conditions such as water, dust and heat.
- Suitable for the operating range from 9 to 32V to suit all 12 or 24-volt vehicle systems
- Works with both standard or variable/smart alternators
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Green Power Priority which prioritises solar charging but allows DC and solar charging simultaneously
- Suitable for charging AGM, Gel, Standard Lead Acid, Calcium and LiFePO4 batteries with battery bank sizes over 200AH
- 2 Years Warranty
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 165mm/120mm/37mm