ProSpark offers various types of UHF radios. If you are after Australian designed and built quality, the GME TX3100 might be the right solution for you. The installation costs are included in the package price.
The compact 5W UHF radio comes with 80 Channels built for reliable but compact UHF communications. As most GME UHF radios, it comes with a 5-year warranty. It is unique flip feature allows flexible mounting. It is equipped with a Flip LCD display which allows reverse mounting as well as a large icon display. It automatically adjusts the incoming audio to comparable levels by detecting narrowband and wideband transmission.
The AE4018K2 antenna included in the package is a versatile fibreglass whip with elevated feed base. It is an all-around antenna for heavy use including off-road terrain.
What is included in the package?
- GME TX3100 UHF radio
- Antenna AE4018K2
- All accessories required for the installation
- Installation of radio and antenna
What are optional add-ons?
Key features of the GME TX3100:
- 80 UHF Channels
- Compact sizing with built-in loud speaker
- Unique flip feature for flexible mounting
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- Powered by Pure Sound DSP engine
- User adjustable squelch
- User selectable duplex channels
- Designed and Built in Australia
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 102/23/87 mm
Key features Antenna AE4018K2:
- Elevated feed and fibreglass whip with black heat shrink
- Heavy duty braid copper element
- Parallel style heavy duty stainless steel spring
- Length 930mm
- Gain 6.6 dBi
- Ground independant