The GME XRS-370C is a smart, adaptable hideaway UHF CB. It is compatible for Bluetooth Smart technology and can be controlled via the XRS Connect App. The installation costs are included in the package price.
The compact 5W UHF radio comes with in-built speaker, professional grade speaker microphone and magnetic microphone mount. As other GME UHF radios, it comes with a 5-year warranty. The GME XRS-370C is equipped with new features such as creating and sharing scan lists. It also gives you instant access to the entire Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequency database.
With a powerful 2 watt speaker, customisable buttons and a high contrast OLED screen guaranteeing crystal clear, anti-glare display, it is the perfect tool for even noisy cabins.
The AE4702B antenna included in the package is an adaptable fibreglass raydome antenna with stainless steel spring. with elevated feed base. It is an all-around antenna for heavy use including off-road terrain.
What is included in the package?
- GME XRS-370C UHF radio
- Antenna AE4702B
- All accessories required for the installation
- Installation of radio and antenna
What are optional add-ons?
Key features of the GME XRS-370C:
- Professional grade speaker microphone with 2 watt speaker
- Open platform
- Customisable button functionality
- ScanSuite™ and super-fast scan technologies
- High contrast OLED screen guaranteeing crystal clear, anti-glare display
- Smart & easy to use via XRS Connect App which is compatible with most smartphones and tablets (Android 5.0 or iOS 9.0 or later)
- Designed and Built in Australia
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 128/29/117 mm
Key features Antenna AE4702B:
- Fibreglass Raydome Antenna
- Gain 6.6 dBi
- Heavy Duty Barrel Style Stainless Steel Spring
- Length 1200mm
- Ground independent
- 4.5 Metres Low Loss Coax Cable
- Terminated FME Female Connector and PL259 Adaptor